Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Little Home


The newest listing in my Esty shop is a lovely little pendant about love and home. The front has a little house with a flower shape punched out. I put a little bit of vintage paper text behind it. A tiny little tree stands next to the house while happy clouds dance in the sky. The back has a handwritten message that reads, “home is where love lives”. A red paper heart accents the wording.

All of these elements are cut from printed scrapbook paper. I ran the edges along my brown ink pad to age them and give more depth. The clouds were printed with white pigment ink using the business end of a retracted ballpoint pen. It’s an easy way to stamp little circles.

This pendant is the first in my 2008 Valentine’s Day series. Watch for more coming this week and next.

2 comments:

Merrick said...

I found your blog through a blog, and I love your stuff! I looked at your Etsy page and your stuff is so clever. Do you mostly do pendants? They are adorable! I especially love the bingo one!

Vickie @ In My Head Studios said...

yes, mostly pendants right now. i can put almost anything in them if you have an idea for something custom.

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis