Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Over A Billion

I just found a cool stat site for birthday information. I am over a billion seconds old!

My birthday is December 19, 1974:

I was born on a Thursday.
My star sign is Sagittarius.
The season was autumn.
I am 33 years, 3 months, 7 days old.
It is 268 days until my next Birthday.
I am 12,151 days old.
I am approximately 291,630 hours old.
I am approximately 1,049,869,194 seconds old.

I like numbers so I find this interesting. A billion is a lot of somethings.

My mom's birthday is December 8, 1947. We have some very weird coincidental number related happenings about our ages and birthdays. She was born in ’47 and I was born in ’74. When I turned 14, she had just turned 41. (It also happened when I turned 3 and she turned 30, but my zero is dropped.) This age-number-reversal happens every 11 years, so when she turns 63, I will turn 36. Also 4+7=11. And our birthday date numbers are 11 days apart. (Insert Twilight Zone music here.)

My lucky numbers are 4, 7, and 11 for the above reasons. Only a total math nerd would figure all this out. I love math!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis