Thursday, July 24, 2008

Falling Slowly


I love this song so much that I thought I would share because it is so good. It gives me the chills sometimes. Very moving. It's called "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova and is available on the Once (Music from the Motion Picture) Soundtrack. It won the Best Original Song Oscar® this year.

It plays on my computer at least 5 times a day, and I never tire of singing along. That's what I do in my studio alone all day... sing. Poorly. I find that music ties up my internal art critic and allows me to get more work done. (Although I have not been getting much done lately because I cannot shake this fatigue from my thyroid being under active. Hopefully the meds will kick in soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis