Thursday, January 22, 2009

I’ve Been Tagged for Seven Random Things

Amanda from beadworkbyamanda tagged me for seven random things about me. Hmmm. I’m up for the challenge!

Here are the rules -
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules in your blog
- Write seven random things about yourself
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they were tagged

1. I have a twin sister and we are best friends. We live seven blocks from each other and talk on the phone or email about 100 times a day. We have a fervent Poke war going on Facebook at all times. She Twitters @beautymama and blogs at thesexyconfidentwoman.blogspot.com

2. When I was about 5 years old I was attacked by a flock of turkeys… big, farm raised turkeys. It was at a farm where they let you feed the animals and I somehow managed to get between courting males and females. I was really only as tall as the turkeys. They began closing in around me. I screamed for my life. And like Superman, my dad waded in amongst the turkeys and lifted me out to safety. To this day, all family Thanksgiving jokes are mainly aimed at me.

3. In ninth grade I played the Wicked Witch of the West in the school play… opposite my twin sister who played Dorothy. I’m melting!

4. I lived in Plano, Texas, from ages 8-14 and, although I live in New York now, I still consider myself a Texan, y’all.

5. I have a torrid love affair going with a pair of scissors and all things monkey.

6. I keep at least three to four journals and notebooks at any given time. I do a lot of writing and note taking because I cannot remember what I was doing five minutes ago.

7. When it comes to politics and voting my house is a net zero. My dear boyfriend is a Republican and I am a Democrat. Our votes cancel each other out. Needless to say, political discourse in my house is very interesting.

The following people are hereby officially tagged:
MissFickleMedia
Joolie
WildflowerHill
Stefani Tadio
Shelly
Deanna Roux
Satin Doll Co

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, shoot. I forgot about this. You are a very interesting person, though. I enjoyed your 7 random facts!

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis