Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Pendant for Your Valentine: Love & Lace


Incorporating lace into my collage pendants makes me happy. The vintage lace I use came from my grandmother’s garage sale days. It adds such dimension to my miniature collages.

This pendant features a tiny Boston postmark, stamped “XO”s, a red heart, and the word “love”, in addition to the vintage lace.


The back was created with heart and circle shaped paper punches.

Show your special someone you really care with this handmade, one of a kind, beautiful necklace!


4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

These are beautiful little works of art and I just love them!

Anonymous said...

These are very beautiful...am sending DH a link to your etsy store ;-)

Starla said...

oooo...LOVE the lace in the pendant!!

i also tagged you! :)

Starla said...

oh, guess i should have given you the link...

http://www.curiousmess.com/2009/01/your-it.html

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis