Monday, August 24, 2009

Facebook Fans On Etsy Street Team


I recently teamed up with the founders of the Facebook Fans on Etsy Street Team. It started as a group on Facebook and then grew to becoming an Etsy Street Team. An Etsy Street Team is a group of Etsy sellers coming together for a common purpose such as sharing our love for Facebook and Etsy combined.

The founders are Lucky Lady Bug Designs, Ripper Arts Studio & Gallery; Miss Moose Designs; In My Head Studios; AmieVoltaire; Buddha Kitty Glass; 3am Art Productions; Cheryl's Purple Cow.

I’m really excited to be a part of another team like this. I’m lending my “expertise” gained from running the Etsy Twitter Team. So far we have a blog, a site for our shops, a site on Ning, a flickr group, and the original group on Facebook.

The founding ladies are all very welcoming and knowledgeable. I think starting a team with several people in leadership roles is a great way to do it. The Etsy Twitter Team started with just two people and it has been hard to get others to sign on for more work.

So keep your eyes peeled for our big flashy first promotion. I’m not sure when it is yet. I will keep you posted! For now please enjoy (and click and comment on) this Etsy Treasury created by our main founder, Gloria Bray!


Created by GloryBe1024.etsy.com
Expires August 27th

Give it some click and comment love!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog post! You are a true treasure!

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis