Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Mail Day!


I heart fun snail mail! And I got a double whammy of it last week when these goodies showed up.

Lovely Card Created by LadyMissSusan

My pal from Twitter, @LadyMissSusan, sent me a beautiful card and a white gel Signo pen. I didn’t know that Signo made a white pen. She was kind enough to inform me AND to send me one! Signos are my favorite black pens. And this one did not disappoint. It’s awesome!

White Signo Pen

You should check out her blog. She is an amazing scrapbooker! The layouts on this post are particularly stunning! So many layers! Such pretty papers!

Tiny House Made By The Little Red Door

I’ve been a long time fan of The Little Red Door and her shop on Etsy. She makes teeny tiny little clay houses. They are adorable!! I have a thing for little things like this. Maybe because I’m so tiny myself. So when she posted on Twitter that she was giving away free little houses just for signing a petition to save the TV show Heroes I was all game. That show is one of my favorites and I don’t want to see it end. So I signed and she sent me a mini house! I love it! I might have to order myself a little village to go with this one so it’s not lonely.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww thanks for the nice mention! I'll be adding a link to your blog on my blog soon. I'm doing an art journaling list.
Wish I would have known abt that petition thing because I LOVE those little houses! How CUTE!

Carrie/scrapchick said...

Cute house and how sweet of Susan, what a beautiful card!

thelittlereddoor said...

your blog is lovely! thanks so much for the nod, i'm glad you love your house :) xo

Anonymous said...

Those little houses are adorable!

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis