Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm A Winning Winner!


Each month the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST) has a challenge. The theme for May was "lilacs".

Rochester, NY is famous for having the largest lilac collection in the world with over 500 varieties and over 1,200 bushes at Highland Park. We have this fabulous 10 day festival that kicks off the summer festival season in early May each year. It is filled with art, music, and oh so good food.

Guess what I made? Yup. A lilac domino pendant!


Much to my surprise, I won the voting! So I get my Etsy Mini at the head of the RNEST blog for the month of June! Yippee!!

Photobucket

The RNEST blog is full of giveaways, tips, and local fun. You should follow or pick it up in your RSS reader. We have a very active team!

- Vickie

1 comment:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Oh, that's FABULOUS! Congratulations! :)

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis