Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Craft Show of My Season!


Domino Pendant :: Dream

It's that time of year again: craft show season is starting! Yippee! I really love getting to meet customers face to face. It's wonderful to get to see my craft show vendor pals as well!

This Saturday, I will be at the Penfield High School Football Booster Club's Spring Fling/Mothers Day Arts & Craft Fair. 

I'm excited about this show! My friend, Greg Geesler, coaches this team! Penfield is one town over from where I went to high school. I had a lot of friends in Penfield way back then - oy - 15 years ago! 

Spring Fling/Mothers Day Arts & Craft Fair
Saturday, April 21, 2012
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Penfield High School
25 High School Drive, Penfield, NY 14526

Stop by and get FREE shipping on custom orders!

Rocketship Domino Pendant

Our local newspaper, the Democrat and Chronicle, had a nice write up of the show

Head on over to the Facebook event for the Spring Fling/Mothers Day Arts & Craft Fair and invite your friends! You can also check out the other vendors.   

Stop by my In My Head Studios Facebook page and "Like" me to get a super sekrit discount code for the day of the show! I'll post that sometime on Thursday! 

See you Saturday!!  

- Vickie

2 comments:

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

Have a great time at your fair - Wishing you tons of success!! *smiles* ~Jen

Unknown said...

Good luck this weekend!! If you think of it, I would love to hear a review of the show :)

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis