Saturday, July 28, 2012

Midsummer Mini Mayday Craft + Art Show


Did you hear?! It's time for a Midsummer Mini Mayday Craft + Art Show! Yippee!

The creators of the now famous Mayday Underground Craft + Art shows here in Rochester decided November was waaaay too long to wait to bring you more indie crafty goodness. 

Say "Yay for Midsummer Mini Mayday!" 

No, really. Say it. It rhymes. :)

If you are one of the 20 first shoppers through the door you get a FREE swag bag filled with goodies from the fantastic vendors! 

I'm up to my head in Mini Mayday swag!

There is swag from me at In My Head Studios! I made handmade, tiny, original paper collage domino keychains! How cute are these?!

They are truly one-of-a-kind and Tiny Works of Awesome! I made them with my own handmade stamps, handpainted paper, and words from books. Right now only 20 of these exist so snagging some swag from me will be special!

Here are the details:

Midsummer Mini Mayday!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
10 AM - 4 PM
The Decibel Lounge
45 Euclid Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Plenty of free parking!!

Just over 20 of the most creative, indie artists and designers in Rochester will be there! I'm excited to see my crafty pals! 

I better see YOU there, too! 

Happy Saturday! 


- Vickie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a fun-looking event. If I lived in Rochester I'd surely stop by! The swag bags are such a great idea...the people that receive one will be so lucky! Have fun! :-)

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis